Community Housing is the trading name for The Community Housing Group. This is a Co-operative and Community Benefit Society with charitable aims and a Registered Social Housing Provider.
We deliver a variety of homes and housing related services to Tenants and Residents across Worcestershire and to commercial customers, the surplus from which is invested back in to the business and meeting the needs of our customers and the communities they live in.
What we do
Community Housing (the "Company") is a social business and one of Worcestershire's largest Registered Providers (RP) of social housing. We provide and manage general needs and sheltered housing homes. We are an exempt charity and registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
Management services are provided by neighbourhood teams in our Housing and Communities Directorate.
We have been at the forefront in developing and delivering specialist Anti-Social Behaviour Services, Neighbourhood Wardens, Financial Inclusion, and Neighbourhood Management all of which have received recognition for excellence.
Our Housing teams offer expertise in delivery of all the following services to customers in the Wyre Forest area:
- Development of New Homes/Shared Ownership/Quality and energy efficient rented accommodation with modern facilities
- Housing Management and Support Services
- Neighbourhood Management, Rent Collection, Arrears Recovery and Debt Counselling Services
- Anti-Social Behaviour Unit and Neighbourhood Warden Service
- We provide an accredited Alarm Monitoring Service through our amica24 brand and we provide a range of services to promote independent living including equipment and adaptations, and home and care services In partnership with Care & Repair Worcestershire, we provide Disabled Facilities Grant works
Homes are repaired and maintained through our Asset, Development and Sales Directorate which also has responsibility for our new build programme and building safety compliance.
The Resources Directorate is responsible for keeping the Company operating efficiently and contains our Finance, People and Culture Team, Customer Experience and Customer Engagement Teams and Risk and Procurement services.
amica24 provides a range of telecare solutions linked to a state of the art 24 hour monitoring and response centre. The service provides peace of mind for service users, their families, friends or carers, knowing that help is available day or night, 365 days of the year.
amica24’s vision is to help people lead safe, healthy, independent and fulfilling lives in a manner they would choose. We will ensure that access to services is affordable, widely available and tailored to suit the individual needs of customers.Visit amica24 website