Our Building Better Opportunities (BBO) team can offer people aged 16 and over who live in our homes and surrounding neighbourhoods a wide range of services to help them move into sustainable employment or improve their career opportunities for the future.
Working with one of our job coaches will enable anyone to become enthusiastic, motivated and confident enough to enhance their own life, through gaining meaningful employment, no matter what their individual situation is.
We can offer you support with:
- Developing and action plan together to achieve your career goals
- Creating your CV and making it stand out in the crowd
- The skills to be confident during a job interview
- Mentoring to discover the perfect career choice for you
- Finding work experience placements to help you develop
- Coaching and support when you start your new career.
Our Building Better Opportunities programme is funded by the European Social Fund and match funded by The National Lottery Community Fund.
If you feel we could help you getting into work why not complete our online referral form and one of our team will be in touch to help.