We are pleased to announce that we are releasing a number of 2 bedroom flats in our multi-storey blocks on Hurcott Road, Kidderminster for immediate letting.
These spacious flats, comprising of 2 double bedrooms, are located in the heart of Kidderminster town, with easy access to the railway station (a 5-10 minute walk) and roads leading to Birmingham, Worcester and motorways.
You are within walking distance to a number of large supermarket chains and high street stores but there are plenty of local amenities including parks, take-aways and smaller grocery shops.
They are suitable for families with 1 or 2 dependent children, depending on age and sex, OR couples and single people who must be in settled full time employment.
- No deposit required
- No agency fees
- Decorated throughout and part-carpeted
- Excellent repairs and housing management service
- Lifetime tenancy after initial 12-month Starter tenancy
- Option to end the tenancy with one month's notice at any point
- Double glazed windows and central heating
- Lifts and door entry security features
- Communal grounds and parking.
Rents: Rents are £118.00 per week paid by direct debit with 2 weeks rent in advance required.
Council Tax: Band A.
Utilities: You will be responsible for the payment of all utility bills.
How to apply: If you satisfy the occupancy criteria contact us for an informal and no obligation chat, you can call us on 0300 003 5454 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will explain the terms and conditions for letting and what you need to provide to start your application today!