Customer Portal Guidance Manual
Getting Started - Registration
1. As a new portal user, it is very easy to register for an account. At the log in screen, click on Don't have an account
2. Enter the registration details
You can type in your date of birth using the format 12/06/2022. If you use the date picker click on the red CHANGE button, you can then scroll down to alter the years.
The Agreement Reference and the Activation code will have been in the information you were sent in the post. Your Agreement Reference will be on your rent statements but if you need help with either, please call us on 0300 003 5454 or use our contact form.
When you have completed all the details click on the Register button
3. Enter your details in the next screen and then click the Finish button
4. 'Registration Successful!' will appear at the top of the screen.
5. To get to the Log in page click on the Community Housing logo on the left-hand side
6. You can click on any of the links at the bottom of the page at any point to access these areas
Using the Portal - After Registration
1. Depending on where you are accessing the portal from, your email and password may be remembered. If so, then click on the Sign In button, if not, add your email address and password and then click Sign In
2. If you have forgotten your password click on 'Forgotten your password'
Step 1 - You will need to enter your email address and the Captcha code and click Continue
Step 2 - You will need to enter your answer to the secret question that you set when registering
3. When you are successfully signed in you will see your dashboard.
You will see a list of options down the left-hand side
My Profile - click the little arrow to see all options
- Personal Details
- Edit Secret Question - Security for using the portal
- Update Account Email - updating your email address that we hold for you
- Change Login Password - Security for using the portal
- Change Security Password - Security for when you call us
Forms Menu - click on the little arrow to see all options
- Contact Us - Complete to tell us something
- Complaints and Feedback - Re-directs you to be able to give us feedback
- Application for permission to keep a pet
- Application to keep a mobility scooter
- Application to carry out home improvements
My Agreements - Displays all agreements that you are responsible for, if multiple, click on the relevant one as required, also displays account information
My Balance - Displays your account balance and latest transactions
Ways to Pay - Re-directs you to view ways to pay
Download a Statement - When you download a Statement it will display in the 'My Communications tile' This tile will only appear when there are communications to display
My Repairs - Displays current and previous repairs
Log a Repair - To log a repair, answer the questions on the screen, add details and click Submit
If you have a photo of the repair, you can upload here or just click Finish. Your repair will be logged and someone will contact you to make an appointment.
Logout - Will take you back to the Login screen
4. In the main part of the screen you will see the following:
Important Information - Your balance will be displayed here and you can View payment options or log a repair
Recent Activity - Will list any recent activity on your account
- My Communications - This tile will only display of there are communications to display, click on it to see specific details
- My Balance - Displays your balance, click on it to see transactions
- Ways to Pay - Displays the most recent payment, click on it if you wish to see payment options
- My Repairs - Displays the number of current repairs, click on it to see your repairs history or to log a repair
- Log a Repair - Click if you want to log a repair
- My Agreements - Displays agreements
- Download a Statement - Click if you wish to download a statement
5. You can click on any of the links at the bottom of the page at any point to access these areas
Using the Portal - Not a Customer?
1. Click on 'Not a customer? Contact us here!' at the left-hand side of the screen
You will see some options
- Report ASB - Will redirect you so that you can report ASB
- Feedback and Complaints - Will redirect you so that you can give us feedback
- Find a Home - Will redirect you to the Home Choice Plus Website
2. You can click on the links at the bottom of the screen to access these areas