Adams House - Kidderminster
Adams House has 30, 1 and 2 bedroom self-contained flats. Some are fully wheelchair accessible.
Adams House is approximately 1 mile away from Kidderminster town centre. Shops, social centres and a bus stop to the town centre are within 200-300 yards of the building. There is a GP surgery based at the local hospital in Kidderminster.
Adams House offers social activities including coffee mornings, trips, bingo, guest speakers, arts and crafts, gentle exercise and entertainment. There is also a shop which is run by residents and stocks small basic items.
There are landscaped gardens with paved seating areas for residents to enjoy.
Adams House has a secure entry door system, Telecare alarm, lift, laundry, guest room and specialised bathing facilities.
View of the communal lounge
- Tuesday - Coffee Morning, Games i.e. Card, Dominoes in afternoon
- Wednesday - Bingo in afternoon
- Thursday - Quiz in afternoon
- Friday - Bingo in afternoon
Other activities include: music, panto, visits from outside people to give talks, visits out for lunch as well as lunch in house. Also, there are usually people in the lounge for tea and coffee most days.
Average rent charges - Fortnightly
- Ground floor, one bedroom - £278.80
- First floor, one bedroom with lift - £279.94
- All includes gas and services charges