Sion Gardens – Stourport
Sion Gardens is a complex of 22, 1 and 2 bedroom self-contained bungalows and flats which can be found in the centre of Stourport on Severn.
The bungalows are next to the William Bullock Close Independent Living Scheme. All are suitable for wheelchair users.
All local amenities such as shops post office, banks, GP surgeries, places of worship and bus stops are within 100 yards away from the complex.
Residents are welcome to use the William Bullock Close communal facilities and are invited to join the social activities and events including coffee mornings, trips, bingo, guest speakers, arts and crafts and entertainment.
View of the communal lounge
The Dining Room
- Monday - Jacket Potato lunch
- Monday - Bingo afternoon
- Wednesday - Cooked Breakfast at 12pm
- Thursday - Winter Time Big Soup and Crusty Bread
- Friday - Fish and Chips lunch
- Friday – Bingo afternoon
Special events – eg Strawberries and Cream Tea afternoon during Wimbledon.
Average rent charges - Fortnightly
- First floor 1 bed flat – approx. £283
- Includes gas and service charges