You can report repairs 24 hours a day using this form.
If you need to contact us about your rent account, you can email your Housing Services Officer.
If you would like to speak about your tenancy or request permission for home improvements, you can contact your Housing Services Officer.
You can report an incident of anti-social behaviour by using our dedicated form.
We also have a form for general enquiries if the other forms of contact do not suit your purpose.
You can send an email to us at email@example.com. Please make sure you give full details of your enquiry, including your contact details so that we can make sure it is redirected to the most appropriate person or team.
Our Customer Service Centre is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
Calls outside these times go through to our out of hours service, which is for emergency repairs only.
Calls may be recorded for monitoring purposes.
Your call will be directed to the most appropriate person through our easy to use menus system. We then aim to answer your call within 120 seconds.
Foley Grove (Head Office)
Our offices are closed to the general public at present
3 Foley Grove
Foley Business Park
- We will be professional, helpful, polite and treat you with respect and honest in all our dealings with you
- We will use plain English and avoid jargon to make sure you fully understand what is happening
- We will introduce ourselves to you – our name and position and we will show you our official identification when we visit you at home
- We will respect your right to privacy *
* Please be aware that our staff have a duty to report any issue where they may be concerned about the wellbeing of a child or vulnerable adult.