This week is Debt Awareness Week, the debt charity StepChange's annual campaign that aims to put problem debt and free advice on the agenda.
Debt Awareness Week 2022 is all about starting the conversation.
We know debt is something people often struggle to talk about, but by encouraging people to open up, help and support can be offered. With many concerned about the rising cost of living, and feeling the financial strain as a result of the pandemic, it’s never been more important to let people know that free debt help is available at www.stepchange.org
If you have recently lost your job or are long term unemployed, we can help you. Our Building Better Opportunities team of experienced Job Coaches can:
- Discuss and support you to apply for job seeking benefits
- Provide you with support to find and apply for jobs that are available
- Review your CV, suggest possible changes and make it stand out from the crowd
- Print your CV and give you copies so that you can use it to apply for jobs
- Practice your interview skills
- Look into training and developing your skills to help you find the right job.
If you would like to speak to someone about employment support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07395 937 130 or call 01562 733133.
Don't forget, if you are in financial difficulties and are struggling to pay your rent, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.