We held a number of Pride events across Community Housing to mark the 50th anniversary of Pride in the UK.
- Colleagues wore rainbow flag pin badges to show their support and identify themselves as an LGBTQ+ Ally.
- We held our first Proud Families coffee morning for colleagues with LGBTQ+ family members or friends and due to its popularity, we will be holding further meetings throughout the year.
- Residents at our Independent Living Scheme at Arch Hill Court, Kidderminster enjoyed a Pride Picnic with live entertainment and delicious food and drink provided by the team.
- Colleagues in the Customer Service Centre held a Pride Party with rainbow themed cakes and brightly coloured clothing and decorations.
- Colleagues from across the business, including our Board Chair, Ann Bennett, took part in a 50k indoor cycle challenge to raise money for a local youth club who support LGBTQ+ teens and young adults.
Chief Executive, Matt Cooney said: “Seeing the support and enthusiasm shown by colleagues all across the business makes me extremely proud to be part of Community Housing”.